KEVIN HART - IF YOU STAY READY YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET READY

KEVIN HART


Every person must always have a vision and a mission. You must always be motivated.


Hollywood actor and a great comedian Kevin Hart is an inspirational person and very serious when it comes to his works.

He posted on his instagram page; if you stay ready you don't have to be ready.

I'm a Man on a Mission.....I wake up & Hit the gym which helps me get mentally & physically ready for my day of work on set & after a long day of filming I get dressed & hit random comedy clubs in New York & work on new material. If you stay ready you don't have to get ready!!! Always on my grind....Get motivated & get after it people!!!!! #ComedicRockStarShit#ManOnAmission


He do his comedy everywhere he goes and always gets in touch with his fans all the time.

He tweeted; 

Finally I just decided to yell at me & get the hell up...now I'm sitting on the toilet tweeting. Damn it Kevin...stop playing games & get up

Just watched a girl fall off of the treadmill....I'm pissed because I didn't get it on camera. I'm about to ask her to do it again lmao
You have to realise your passion and built upon it, know your goals and your aims.



Celebrities play a lot role in our daily lives. Some people get motivated and realise their passion from this celebrities.

They always gives inspirational messages to their fans through their social media handles and in their movies.



CREDIT; INSTAGRAM/KEVINHARTT4REAL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO KNOW CHRIST THE LIVING WORD IS TO LOVE THE BIBLE THE WRITTEN WORD - MM

WE ALL WILL BE BURIED 6 FEET UNDER - JOHN DUMELO ADVISES